Stride has the medical grade support of an orthotic, and enough sizes to provide a great fit. 4mm cushioned top covers make it ideal for running shoes, hiking boots, work boots and ski boots with a full length removable insert.
- Active support through biomechanics - Firm, resilient arch supports give more comfort than softer, foam insoles.
- Precise fit delivers lasting comfort - 4 arch heights guarantee a precise fit. From flat feet to super high arches, you are guaranteed a perfect, supportive fit.
- Relieves and prevents Plantar Fasciitis - Excellent pronation control helps relieve the pain and ongoing support prevents re-occurrence.
- Easily replaceable top covers enhance value - Our arch supports are guaranteed forever. Top covers can be easily replaced for $15, free shipping. Check out the .
- Super resilient foam for long distance durability – Durable polyurethane foam and low friction polyester fabric maintain their cushion, mile after mile.
- Shoes stay fresh longer - PURE antimicrobial fabric treatment kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- 30-day fit guarantee – Buy Tread Labs insoles – risk free. Experience Stride insoles for a month. Discover what exceptional support does for the health and comfort of your feet. If you are not completely satisfied, send them back for a full refund. We’ll pay the shipping.
- Size questions? - Email us or call (781) 435-0662. We love helping people find comfort!
- Made in the USA
Tread Labs offers a range of arch heights and sizes. Getting the right fit is easy. Refer to the the guide below or use our interactive 'Find Your Fit' tool.
Tread Labs insoles are available in 4 arch heights. (Except for the smallest sizes)
- Low Arch Height – Ideal for people with flat feet, our lowest arch height is excellent for feet that have full contact with the ground.
- Medium Arch Height - Our most popular arch height. If you have not worn insoles previously, this is the place to start.
- High Arch Height – Our second most popular insole, this height is best for people who leave a "C" shape footprint on a wet sidewalk.
- Extra High Arch Height – Few companies offer this level of support. If you haven't found insoles high enough, these are for you.
If you are unsure about fit, feel free to call us (781) 435-0662, or order 2 pairs with different arch heights. Keep the pair that feels best, we’ll pay the return shipping.
Our insoles are available in 3 lengths for men and 3 for women. These sizes are based on your most common shoe size. If you are between sizes, it is best to go with a smaller size.
Walk Better. Feel Better. Live Better.
Your feet power your active lifestyle. Give them the support and comfort they deserve. Reap the benefits of a life in balance and alignment. The biomechanical design of Tread Labs insoles supports the structure of your feet, increasing your capabilities.
Enjoy the confidence to push your limits - walking, running, hiking and cycling. Discover how strong arch support empowers your stride and adds efficiency to all your human powered activities.
Getting the most from your insoles.
Stride insoles are designed to replace the generic insoles supplied with your shoes. They work best in sport and casual shoes that have removable insoles.
- If you are unsure of your arch height, order 2 pairs and keep the best fitting pair. Shipping is free both ways.
- Take the removable insoles out of your shoes and slide your new insoles in. Make sure the entire insole lays flat and the the heel is all the way back in the shoe.
- If the insoles need to be trimmed in front, don't hesitate – the 30-day fit guarantee applies to all insoles – trimmed or not. Trim carefully with scissors. Be conservative.
- Wear them for a couple of hours the first day. Increase with time. Great insoles feel:
- Supportive - Your foot should feel consistent contact through all parts of your arch. There should be no uncomfortable pressure points.
- Comfortable - Initially, a supportive orthotic may feel aggressive. After a few days, it should feel like it has always been there; not having it in will feel hollow and unsupportive.
If you have questions, please email us or call (781) 425-0662. We're here to help.
Overall I couldn't be happier with Tread Labs. The ordering process is very easy. The insoles arrived as promised. The instructions to ensure proper fit were right on point. (You may need to put a fabric softening sheet in between the insoles and the shoe to quiet slight squeaking. Worked perfectly). The insoles are truly the best around. I will purchase additional pairs for my dress shoes and boots.
Purchasing was easy and the representative was very helpful. I have been using my 3 orthotic in my cross trainers for walking and playing Pickleball. This orthotic is superior to others I have purchased in that it provides the best support and I now have little plantar fasciitis pain after my activities. I'll be purchasing more of these for other types of shoes.
Thanks to tread lab I can wear my favorite shoes again Convenient
I am.totally flat footed, no arch whatsoever. I was recommended the lowest arch height. I needed support so I ordered the medium and they feel fine. I wonder if the high arch would work better. These are high quality rigid orthotics. I'm going to purchase the thin ones for my dress shoes. Thank you for offering this fine product at an affordable price.
Excellent company, easy to work with and fast shipping. I have extremely high arches- wet test reveals a complete break between heel and the pinky toe (pes cavus). These are the only insoles I have found that have a contour to support my foot. I wish I made enough money to justify buying multiples pairs but for now I switch them between shoes daily. If you are in between sizes like me (I wear a 9.5 or 10.5 depending on shoe, etc) they suggest buying the smaller size. I did this and have found that mine work great in all of my shoes.