Walk Better. Feel Better. Live Better.
Your feet power your active lifestyle. Give them the support and comfort they deserve.
Stride insoles have the medical grade support of an orthotic. They have the power to re-align your kinetic chain, providing relief from many foot problems associated with poor biomechanics.
Stride insoles feature 4mm cushioned top covers making them a perfect fit for running shoes, hiking boots, work boots and any other footwear with full length removable inserts.
- Pain relief through biomechanics - Firm, resilient arch supports give more comfort than softer, foam insoles.
- A fit as individual as you are - 4 arch heights guarantee a precise fit. From flat feet to high arches, you are guaranteed a perfect, supportive fit.
- Relieves and prevents Plantar Fasciitis - Excellent pronation control helps relieve the pain and ongoing support prevents re-occurrence.
- Cushioning that lasts – Durable, open cell polyurethane foam and low friction polyester fabric maintain their cushion, mile after mile.
- Long term value - Our arch supports are guaranteed forever. Top covers can be replaced inexpensively. Check out the .
- Shoes stay fresh longer - PURE antimicrobial fabric treatment kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- Risk free – Buy Tread Labs insoles and discover what exceptional support does for the health and comfort of your feet. If you are not completely satisfied, send them back for a full refund. We’ll pay the shipping.
- Size questions? - Email us or call (781) 435-0662. We love helping people find comfort!
Getting a Perfect Fit
Tread Labs offers a broad range of arch heights and sizes. Getting the right fit is easy. Refer to the guide below or use our interactive 'Find Your Fit' tool.
Tread Labs insoles are available in 4 arch heights. (Except for the smallest sizes)
- Low Arch Height – Ideal for people with flat feet, our lowest arch height is excellent for feet that have full contact with the ground.
- Medium Arch Height - Our most popular arch height. If you have not worn insoles previously, this is the place to start.
- High Arch Height – Our second most popular insole, this height is best for people who leave a "C" shape footprint on a wet sidewalk.
- Extra High Arch Height – Few companies offer this level of support. If you haven't found insoles high enough, these are for you.
Our insoles are available in 3 lengths for men and 3 for women. These sizes are based on your most common shoe size. If you are between sizes, it is best to go with a smaller size.
If you are unsure about fit, feel free to call us (781) 435-0662, or order 2 pairs with different arch heights. Keep the pair that feels best, we’ll pay the return shipping.
Comfort and Performance - Getting the Most from your Insoles.
Stride insoles are designed to replace the generic inserts supplied with your shoes. They work best in sport and casual shoes that have full length, removable insoles.
- In some cases, your new insoles will need to be trimmed to fit into your shoes. Don't hesitate, the 30-day fit guarantee applies to all insoles – trimmed or not. A video that explains the trimming process is here.
- Remove your stock insoles and slide your new insoles in. Make sure the entire insole lays flat and that the heel is all the way back in the shoe.
- Wear them for a couple of hours the first day. Some people are comfortable to wear their new insoles full time. Others prefer wearing them for a few hours initially, increasing over time. This is how your new insoles should feel:
- Comfortable - Your foot should feel consistent contact through all parts of your arch. There should be no uncomfortable pressure points or hot spots.
- Supportive - Initially, a supportive orthotic may feel aggressive. After a few days, it should feel like it has always been there, supporting your every step.
- Functional - Unlike soft, foam insoles, Tread Labs insoles support the bones of your feet, aligning your ankles, knees and hips for a more efficient stride and improved biomechanics.
If you have questions, please email us or call (781) 425-0662. We're here to help.
I have plantar fasciitis in my left foot that has been bothering me for some time. The first set of insoles I ordered were for a high arch and these did not work. Sent them back for med. arch and received replacement right away. It took about 4 wearing during high impact exercise before I was sure they were good but now they feel great and my plantar fasciitis is going away. Definitely recommend.
I sent a scan of my feet, made at local Walking Company Store where I buy some of my shoes. I was recommended a medium or high arch insole. Started with the medium arch but just wasn't enough to provide much added comfort. Sent them back without any difficulty and exchanged for the high arches. Well, I would highly recommend these insoles for plantar fasciitis pain. My pain is gone after a couple of weeks wearing these (along with Dansko and Abeo shoes, ice packs to insole, and PF exercises.) The improvement in my foot pain was almost immediate, the service was excellent, and the size was right-on. I can't compare them to any other insoles since I bought these first, after researching "best non-custom insoles" online. Haven't tried any others, and don't imagine I'll have to, if these turn out to be durable. Time will tell on that score, but I believe they're high quality and should endure.
I am female, wear a size 9, D width shoe. I have high arches with high insteps, and ongoing foot pain from inadequate support and a Morton's Neuroma in one foot. Using the Tread Labs fit guide, my footprint put me between "high" and "very high." So, I bought one of each. The sizing was accurate and the arch heights were exactly as I expected. The heel area of the insole seems a little narrow, but that did not affect proper fit and is not uncomfortable. The insoles were easy to trim for exact fit in my shoes. I did some testing in various shoes, since I had purchased two different arch heights. I found that the "high" works well in my walking shoes, gives great support for walking several miles on pavement. No break-in period needed for me. The "very high" insole was a little too high for miles of walking, but I tried those in other shoes and found that in the shoes I wear most often for running errands, etc., they work great and at the end of the day my feet aren't tired and don't hurt. So, I am keeping both. Regarding the "squeaking" that some customers have mentioned, I think whether you get this depends on the shoe you are putting the insole into. Most of my shoes have cloth lining inside the shoe, and the insoles don't squeak. However, I tried the insoles in a pair of tennis shoes, and they squeaked really loud. The lining of that shoe is some kind of rubberized material, which apparently causes squeaking with the hard underside of the insole. However, as mentioned by others, a dryer sheet under the insole solves the squeaking issue. I've only had these insoles a few weeks, so can't comment yet on durability, but they are exactly as advertised and appear well made. I am extremely happy to have found comfortable insoles!
The buy experience - 100% and enjoyable
The product experience - N/A - not for my foot. (extra high arch, just did not fit)
The return experience - 100% and painless.
I bought these insoles about a year ago. These insoles and a good pair of shoes got rid of my shin splints. I will recommend them to anyone who is prone to running injuries like myself.
Recently, the bottom of my insole cracked. I called up customer service and they're already sending me a replacement set for free. Awesome product and awesome customer service. Thanks Tread Labs. Keep it up.