Walk Better. Feel Better. Live Better.
Your feet power your active lifestyle. Give them the support and comfort they deserve.
Stride insoles have the medical grade support of an orthotic. They have the power to re-align your kinetic chain, providing relief from many foot problems associated with poor biomechanics.
Stride insoles feature 4mm cushioned top covers making them a perfect fit for running shoes, hiking boots, work boots and any other footwear with full length removable inserts.
- Pain relief through biomechanics - Firm, resilient arch supports give more comfort than softer, foam insoles.
- A fit as individual as you are - 4 arch heights guarantee a precise fit. From flat feet to high arches, you are guaranteed a perfect, supportive fit.
- Relieves and prevents Plantar Fasciitis - Excellent pronation control helps relieve the pain and ongoing support prevents re-occurrence.
- Cushioning that lasts – Durable, open cell polyurethane foam and low friction polyester fabric maintain their cushion, mile after mile.
- Long term value - Our arch supports are guaranteed forever. Top covers can be replaced inexpensively. Check out the .
- Shoes stay fresh longer - PURE antimicrobial fabric treatment kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- Risk free – Buy Tread Labs insoles and discover what exceptional support does for the health and comfort of your feet. If you are not completely satisfied, send them back for a full refund. We’ll pay the shipping.
- Size questions? - Email us or call (781) 435-0662. We love helping people find comfort!
Getting a Perfect Fit
Tread Labs offers a broad range of arch heights and sizes. Getting the right fit is easy. Refer to the guide below or use our interactive 'Find Your Fit' tool.
Tread Labs insoles are available in 4 arch heights. (Except for the smallest sizes)
- Low Arch Height – Ideal for people with flat feet, our lowest arch height is excellent for feet that have full contact with the ground.
- Medium Arch Height - Our most popular arch height. If you have not worn insoles previously, this is the place to start.
- High Arch Height – Our second most popular insole, this height is best for people who leave a "C" shape footprint on a wet sidewalk.
- Extra High Arch Height – Few companies offer this level of support. If you haven't found insoles high enough, these are for you.
Our insoles are available in 3 lengths for men and 3 for women. These sizes are based on your most common shoe size. If you are between sizes, it is best to go with a smaller size.
If you are unsure about fit, feel free to call us (781) 435-0662, or order 2 pairs with different arch heights. Keep the pair that feels best, we’ll pay the return shipping.
Comfort and Performance - Getting the Most from your Insoles.
Stride insoles are designed to replace the generic inserts supplied with your shoes. They work best in sport and casual shoes that have full length, removable insoles.
- In some cases, your new insoles will need to be trimmed to fit into your shoes. Don't hesitate, the 30-day fit guarantee applies to all insoles – trimmed or not. A video that explains the trimming process is here.
- Remove your stock insoles and slide your new insoles in. Make sure the entire insole lays flat and that the heel is all the way back in the shoe.
- Wear them for a couple of hours the first day. Some people are comfortable to wear their new insoles full time. Others prefer wearing them for a few hours initially, increasing over time. This is how your new insoles should feel:
- Comfortable - Your foot should feel consistent contact through all parts of your arch. There should be no uncomfortable pressure points or hot spots.
- Supportive - Initially, a supportive orthotic may feel aggressive. After a few days, it should feel like it has always been there, supporting your every step.
- Functional - Unlike soft, foam insoles, Tread Labs insoles support the bones of your feet, aligning your ankles, knees and hips for a more efficient stride and improved biomechanics.
If you have questions, please email us or call (781) 425-0662. We're here to help.
Initially these seem to work well as some foot pain related to poor arch support seems to have dissipated
To make a long story short, I realized I needed new shoes and proper support for my flat feet. I found the shoes and tried another insert before I realize they were not really working out for me. I learned about the Tread Labs Stride and after a very informative call with Dan (very friendly and helpful gent), I decided to give the Stride a try. I took Dan's advice and went with the medium footbed with the 4 mil pad. Now, for some people it may take a few days to a week for you to get used to them, which was the case for me. I just had to work my way into them and once I did they felt great. The Stride provided the support I needed. I would not recommend putting them in your shoes and just wear them all day. If they bother you take them out or take off your shoes for a bit and try again. Honestly, once I got past a minor break-in period they have been exactly what I needed. Another thing, I did find that in my Brooks running shoes they did squeak quite a bit. A dryer sheet will help with this. I did not have this issue in other pairs of shoes so, it seems to be specific to the shoe, but not entirely sure why. I know the TLs cost more than other inserts, but you do get what you pay for. These are very durable and you get excellent support.
i now know why they give a lifetime guarantee on these inserts. The foundation is not going to fail,shrink, or lose its shape unless I decide to hit it with a hammer. It appears to be indestructible in normal use. I always thought I had a high arch so I chose the second highest lift. It was a good choice for me. If you’re thinking about the highest one then your footprint must be like the picture of a wet print. Almost nothing showing in the middle of your footprint. The “pad” is easily trimmed. When my pad wears out I’ll just get a new pad, but I don’t anticipate that happening anytime soon. I’ve been wearing them every day for over a month and they show no signs of wear
Overall I’m happy. Worth the extra bucks. Was using the “active” insert from a company called Vionic. Tread labs insert better by a long shot.
insoles are better than the custom made insoles that i paid $500 for. and both technicians were a pleasure to deal with.
Auto electrician age 60 years,I work in mining, Western Australia.This means I spend about 11 hours per day on my feet (2 weeks on 1 week off ). I have two pairs of boots( different brands). I purchased two pairs of Stride Insole by using the sizing chart on line and with back up support from customer service to affirm correct size. I have Tried many boots,many inner soles.So far the Stride Insole are the best I have found in 40 years of wearing work boots.If the product needed an agent in Australia I would be the first to put my name down.