Women's Albion Sandal
Women's Albion Sandal
Tread Labs sandals are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for the useful life of the product. Outsoles can be replaced. For more info, please click here.
- Direct Attach Construction. Molded without glue. Simple, clean and durable.
- 3D Knitted Uppers. No waste, nothing is cut, there are no scraps. 100% recycled polyester yarns.
- Aluminum Buckles. Low profile, non-slip and unbreakable. Minimal and secure.
- Microfiber Suede Footbeds. Smooth, cool and comfortable. Anti-microbial treatment keeps sandals fresh.
- Ultra-Lightweight Polyurethanne Midsoles. The comfort and weightlessness of EVA with the durability of polyurethane.
- Durable Rubber Outsoles. Slip resistant and resoleable, with recycled content and an arrowhead design.
- Weight single women's 8 = 220ms/7.7 oz.
We offer free shipping within the US. Transit time is 4-5 business days.
Shipping to Canada is $10 with a transit time of 5-7 business days.
International shipping costs $15. All duties, taxes and fees are paid by the customer.
We ship Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
Amazing arch support in a lightweight sandal.
Years of experience with semi-custom insoles informed the design. Improved alignment and all day comfort are the result.
Like a performance running shoe with the top down.
Ultra-lightweight polyurethane midsoles deliver the resiliency and durability of PU with the weightlessness of EVA foam.
Ocean and river friendly. Machine washable.
Water friendly materials don't mind a dunking and dry quickly. Toss them in the wash with your dark load to keep them fresh.
Support That Moves You
Finally, a sandal that feels light and fast and has all the support you need. You no longer have to put on your running shoes when its time to go the distance.
Cool and Dry Underfoot
Microfiber suede makes a great sandal footbed. Unlike the footbed of most sport sandals, it dissapates moisture, keeping feet comfortably dry in the heat of the day.
Give your feet the summertime comfort they deserve.
The most challenging designs are those with the fewest elements. Shape and proportion become the design language. This is the approach we believe in. Careful, anatomically correct, precise.
Your life is complex enough. Keep your footwear simple.