Stride Short features thinner (2mm) top covers that end before the ball of the foot. They work best for shoes without removable inserts: men’s dress shoes, women’s flats, boat shoes and sneakers with no removable inserts. Experience support in all your footwear.
- 2/3 Length - Perfect for lower profile shoes like ballet flats and dress casual that do not have removable insoles.
- Active support through biomechanics - Firm, resilient arch supports give more comfort than softer, foam insoles.
- Precise fit delivers lasting comfort - 4 arch heights guarantee a precise fit. From flat feet to super high arches, you are guaranteed a perfect, supportive fit.
- Relieves and prevents Plantar Fasciitis - Excellent pronation control helps relieve the pain and ongoing support prevents re-occurrence.
- Easily replaceable top covers enhance value - Our arch supports are guaranteed forever. Top covers can be easily replaced for $10, free shipping.
- Super resilient foam for long distance durability – Durable polyurethane foam and low friction polyester fabric maintain their cushion, mile after mile.
- Shoes stay fresh longer - PURE antimicrobial fabric treatment kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- 30-day fit guarantee – Buy Tread Labs insoles – risk free. Experience Stride insoles for a month. Discover what exceptional support does for the health and comfort of your feet. If you are not completely satisfied, send them back for a full refund. We’ll pay the shipping.
- Size questions? - Email us or call (781) 435-0662. We love helping people find comfort!
- Made in the USA
Tread Labs offers a range of arch heights and sizes. Getting the right fit is easy. Refer to the guide below or use our interactive 'Find Your Fit' tool.
Tread Labs insoles are available in 4 arch heights. (Except for the smallest sizes).
- Low Arch Height – Ideal for people with flat feet, our lowest arch height is excellent for feet that have full contact with the ground.
- Medium Arch Height - Our most popular arch height. If you have not worn insoles previously, this is the place to start.
- High Arch Height – Our second most popular insole, this height is best for people who leave a "C" shape footprint on a wet sidewalk.
- Extra High Arch Height – Few companies offer this level of support. If you haven't found insoles high enough, these are for you.
If you are unsure about fit, feel free to call us (781) 435-0662, or order 2 pairs with different arch heights. Keep the pair that feels best, we’ll pay the return shipping.
Our insoles are available in 3 lengths for men and 3 for women. These sizes are based on your most common shoe size. If you are between sizes, it is best to go with a smaller size.
Walk Better. Feel Better. Live Better.
Enjoy the comfort of Tread Labs insoles in all your shoes. Shorter and thinner than regular Stride insoles, Stride Short insoles are the perfect arch supports for shoes that do not have removable insoles. Give your feet the support and comfort they deserve - in all your shoes. Reap the benefits of life in balance and alignment.
Many non-athletic shoes do not have removable insoles. These include ballet flats, loafers, boat shoes, many men's dress casual shoes and women's flats. Enjoy great support every day with Stride Short insoles.
Getting the most from your insoles.
Stride insoles are designed to replace the generic insoles supplied with your shoes. They work best in sport and casual shoes that have removable insoles.
- If you are unsure of your arch height, order 2 pairs and keep the best fitting pair. Shipping is free both ways.
- Wear them for a couple of hours the first day. Increase with time. Great insoles feel:
- Supportive - Your foot should feel consistent contact through all parts of your arch. There should be no uncomfortable pressure points.
- Comfortable - Initially, a supportive orthotic may feel aggressive. After a few days, it should feel like it has always been there; not having it in will feel hollow and unsupportive.
If you have questions, please email us or call (781) 425-0662. We're here to help.