Stride - Replacement Top Covers
- Give your feet a boost and renew the spring in your step. Refresh your Stride Insoles quickly and easily. Low profile Velcro hook on your existing arch supports and Velcro friendly fabric on the bottom of your new top covers make replacement easier than checking your email.
- Mix and match – Any of our top covers will fit the same size arch supports.
- Open cell polyurethane foam delivers lasting comfort - All shoes can use an extra measure of comfort.
- Interchangeable top covers deliver great value - Our arch supports are guaranteed forever. Replaceable top covers top covers can be easily replaced for $15, postpaid.
- Replacement is easy -
- Start at the toe and peel your old top cover from the arch support.
- If your old top covers were trimmed, lay them over your new ones and trim. Be conservative.
- Lay the new top covers flat on the table, black side up.
- Position the arch support over the top cover, check the alignment.
- Push the arch support onto the top cover and smooth down with both hands.
- Perfectly straight? Congratulations? A little off? No problem, rip it off and do it again.
- Questions? Please give us a call at (781) 435-0662 or drop us an email.
- Easily trimmable top covers can be cut to fit your shoes perfectly.
- Resilient polyurethane foam resists compression set 5X better than EVA.
- Durable polyester top fabric has a low friction co-efficient for cooler feet.
- PURE antimicrobial fabric treatment kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- Open cell foam breathes for added comfort.
- Made in the USA
The replacement covers came quickly. Easy to replace and no slippage. I like that I could reuse plastic heel cup.
I purchased the replacement top covers as spares for my stride insoles. i have been using the insoles for a little over a month and have been able to get back on my tread mill. i don't know if my Plantar Fasciitis will totally go away but the stride insoles does relieve the pain.
Good durability. No break in required.
To replace the cover, you simply rip off the old one, press on the new one, and trim to size. Probably easier to trim before pressing the cover on. Couldn't be simpler.