Stride - Replacement Top Covers
- Give your feet a boost and renew the spring in your step. Refresh your Stride Insoles quickly and easily. Low profile Velcro hook on your existing arch supports and Velcro friendly fabric on the bottom of your new top covers make replacement easier than checking your email.
- Mix and match – Any of our top covers will fit the same size arch supports.
- Open cell polyurethane foam delivers lasting comfort - All shoes can use an extra measure of comfort.
- Interchangeable top covers deliver great value - Our arch supports are guaranteed forever. Replaceable top covers top covers can be easily replaced for $15, postpaid.
- Replacement is easy -
- Start at the toe and peel your old top cover from the arch support.
- If your old top covers were trimmed, lay them over your new ones and trim. Be conservative.
- Lay the new top covers flat on the table, black side up.
- Position the arch support over the top cover, check the alignment.
- Push the arch support onto the top cover and smooth down with both hands.
- Perfectly straight? Congratulations? A little off? No problem, rip it off and do it again.
- Questions? Please give us a call at (781) 435-0662 or drop us an email.
- Easily trimmable top covers can be cut to fit your shoes perfectly.
- Resilient polyurethane foam resists compression set 5X better than EVA.
- Durable polyester top fabric has a low friction co-efficient for cooler feet.
- PURE antimicrobial fabric treatment kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- Open cell foam breathes for added comfort.
- Made in the USA
I've have a pair of the stride and stride short inserts, both are excellent and have made a world of difference in my heel pain. I used a number of orthotic inserts to try and remedy, but these extra high have been the best - actually the ONLY thing that has helped me because i have such a high arch. I ordered the replacement top covers because I want to have them on hand since i wear both inserts (full sneakers and short in sandals) all the time. I actually haven't replaced the top covers yet because of the durability of the ones that came with the inserts, but I've gone through the replacement procedure and it is very easy. Quite frankly, the products are such high quality I would recommend them to people with any level arch. They don't have the faulty characteristics of cheaper (and these are not expensive) attempts at general orthotics and they last. I'm 265 pounds and wearing them every day is a great test for this product, they don't fail and they are great. I can't recommend them enough and I'm praying they don't ever go out of business. Sorry for the long review, I'm just so thrilled with these because they've solved my plantar fasciitis issue which has been plaguing me for a couple of years and preventing me from walking for exercise. And they are great to work with, call them if you need anything.
Great experience with Tread Labs. I received the replacement covers quickly. My first pair lasted 6 months which I am very happy with. The sizing was good, I just needed to trim a little off - like I have to with all insoles. They were easy to replace. They are comfortable from the get go. I never got sores or anything on my feet. I've struggled with plantar fasciitis for about 7 years. I tried many treatments but the pain never completely went away. Sometimes it was very painful and I worried that I would have to have surgery. My husband bought me the Tread Labs insoles for Christmas and I only wore them in my running shoes, but I started to notice a difference within a couple of weeks. Now I have no more pain and it is glorious! I just bought the replacement covers because I will never go back to another insole - Tread Labs are the best!
Relaxing and perfect support for high arch
Great, no commplaints
Overall experience is and was awesome. Dan is the man, so helpful if you have any questions.