Walk Better. Feel Better. Live Better.
Your feet power your active lifestyle. Give them the support and comfort they deserve.
Stride insoles have the medical grade support of an orthotic. They have the power to re-align your kinetic chain, providing relief from many foot problems associated with poor biomechanics.
Stride insoles feature 4mm cushioned top covers making them a perfect fit for running shoes, hiking boots, work boots and any other footwear with full length removable inserts.
- Pain relief through biomechanics - Firm, resilient arch supports give more comfort than softer, foam insoles.
- A fit as individual as you are - 4 arch heights guarantee a precise fit. From flat feet to high arches, you are guaranteed a perfect, supportive fit.
- Relieves and prevents Plantar Fasciitis - Excellent pronation control helps relieve the pain and ongoing support prevents re-occurrence.
- Cushioning that lasts – Durable, open cell polyurethane foam and low friction polyester fabric maintain their cushion, mile after mile.
- Long term value - Our arch supports are guaranteed forever. Top covers can be replaced inexpensively. Check out the .
- Shoes stay fresh longer - PURE antimicrobial fabric treatment kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- Risk free – Buy Tread Labs insoles and discover what exceptional support does for the health and comfort of your feet. If you are not completely satisfied, send them back for a full refund. We’ll pay the shipping.
- Size questions? - Email us or call (781) 435-0662. We love helping people find comfort!
Getting a Perfect Fit
Tread Labs offers a broad range of arch heights and sizes. Getting the right fit is easy. Refer to the guide below or use our interactive 'Find Your Fit' tool.
Tread Labs insoles are available in 4 arch heights. (Except for the smallest sizes)
- Low Arch Height – Ideal for people with flat feet, our lowest arch height is excellent for feet that have full contact with the ground.
- Medium Arch Height - Our most popular arch height. If you have not worn insoles previously, this is the place to start.
- High Arch Height – Our second most popular insole, this height is best for people who leave a "C" shape footprint on a wet sidewalk.
- Extra High Arch Height – Few companies offer this level of support. If you haven't found insoles high enough, these are for you.
Our insoles are available in 3 lengths for men and 3 for women. These sizes are based on your most common shoe size. If you are between sizes, it is best to go with a smaller size.
If you are unsure about fit, feel free to call us (781) 435-0662, or order 2 pairs with different arch heights. Keep the pair that feels best, we’ll pay the return shipping.
Comfort and Performance - Getting the Most from your Insoles.
Stride insoles are designed to replace the generic inserts supplied with your shoes. They work best in sport and casual shoes that have full length, removable insoles.
- In some cases, your new insoles will need to be trimmed to fit into your shoes. Don't hesitate, the 30-day fit guarantee applies to all insoles – trimmed or not. A video that explains the trimming process is here.
- Remove your stock insoles and slide your new insoles in. Make sure the entire insole lays flat and that the heel is all the way back in the shoe.
- Wear them for a couple of hours the first day. Some people are comfortable to wear their new insoles full time. Others prefer wearing them for a few hours initially, increasing over time. This is how your new insoles should feel:
- Comfortable - Your foot should feel consistent contact through all parts of your arch. There should be no uncomfortable pressure points or hot spots.
- Supportive - Initially, a supportive orthotic may feel aggressive. After a few days, it should feel like it has always been there, supporting your every step.
- Functional - Unlike soft, foam insoles, Tread Labs insoles support the bones of your feet, aligning your ankles, knees and hips for a more efficient stride and improved biomechanics.
If you have questions, please email us or call (781) 425-0662. We're here to help.
After reading all the reviews and knowing that I had 30 days to return the product I went ahead and ordered the insoles. And am so glad that I did so. I had to cut them down to size but these feel fabulous on the foot. I bought the high arch after trying the exercise as recommended and that is the correct fitting for me. They feel fabulous in my regular runners - I can walk all day long now without the pain. And they don’t squeak at all. I could not fit them into my dress shoes so not sure what the alternative is.
Bought for my son with no arch who was having painful practice in his cleats. After a few days he stopped having issues and the pain is gone.
I bought these insoles for my running shoes to help combat some plantar fasciitis that prevents me from being able to run without significant pain. I wear a size 8.5 running shoe and bought the medium insoles. They fit in my shoe, but just barely. If I wore anything smaller I would be concerned about the length. The arch support feels good and they broke in easily. After a month of use, I find them to be more comfortable that my running shoes without these insoles, but have not found notable success in addressing the plantar fasciitis. The insoles make my foot feel like it is slipping around a bit in my shoe and there is audible squeaking as I walk around, but it hasn't impacted my ability to wear them or caused any rubs. There is a bit more comfort for walking, but I still find myself dealing with the same amount of heel pain the morning after a short run, even with stretching, rolling, PT, etc. as part of my overall care for the condition.
I realize that insoles aren't magical and so I'm not surprised that they don't fix my plantar fasciitis, but I was hoping for a bit more comfort and some relief for the price I paid. I will continue to use the ones I have, but probably will not buy another pair.
ok but still waiting to see how they feel long term. Cut the insole as instructed but feels like the sides of the sole don't fit my feet right. Hopefully no blisters will occur.
This insole has changed the game for me. I had not been able to workout consistently because the plantar fascia pain was unbearable. My brother, a M.D. and user himself, recommended Thread Labs in addition to some stretching and I’m back on track!