Semi Custom Ski Orthotics - Increase Ski Boot Comfort & Performance
Semi custom ski orthotics like Tread Labs Stride Insoles can improve the comfort and performance of your ski boots without breaking the bank. Learn more, and shop today!
Ski with a Smile on Your Face
The sun is shining, the snow is soft. You caught your breath on the chair. Now it’s time to ski. You start down, feeling your skis arcing across the fall line. Edges smoothly carve through the soft snow.
Whether you’re carving groomers under the lift or earning your turns in the backcountry, one of your biggest skiing challenges is getting commands to flow from brain to foot to ski to snow. The weakest link is often the connection between your foot and your ski. Ski boots don't fit as well as they should.
You chose your ski boots for the combination of flex, fit, and comfort. But how much does that combination help you if the contours of your feet don't match the contours of your boots?
Improving the Fit of Your Ski Boots
Ski boot manufacturers provide you with a generic footbed. But you’re not generic, you’re you. There is a solution – a way to create the perfect interface between your foot and your ski. There are ski boot orthotics that fit your foot so well, your skis becomes extensions of your legs.
In the past, skiers looking for better fitting boots had two options:
Off-the-shelf footbeds – Relatively inexpensive ($40-$50), these generally come in limited sizes designed to cover the wide variety of skiers’ feet. They are better than nothing, but they rarely come close to optimizing the connection between you and your skis.
Custom footbeds for ski boots – Made specifically for you, and relatively expensive ($250 - $500), custom ski orthotics are perfect for those with severe foot problems, but they are unnecessary for most skiers. Because of their custom nature, it is impossible to slope-test them before purchasing. You pay your money and take your chances.
Tread Labs' Ski Boot Orthotics Deliver Comfort and Performance
Tread Labs' semi-custom orthotics for ski boots offer a brand new way to optimize the connection between your foot and your boot. We offer:
- A fit as individual as you are. Four different arch heights for men and women guarantee a perfect foot-to-boot connection.
- The firm support of custom ski orthotics, at a fraction of the cost. Inexpensive foam footbeds will not provide the support necessary for great skiing. Custom orthotics are over-kill for most people. Semi-custom ski orthotics are the answer.
- 30-day fit guarantee. Try Tread Labs' ski boot insoles on the slopes. Experience what they can do for alignment, comfort, and power. If they do not meet your expectations, send them back and we will issue a full refund. We'll even pay the return shipping.
Two Sides of the Same Coin - Great Fitting Ski Boots Deliver Performance and Comfort
- Full foot contact allows you to feel the edges of your skis, even under your arches. Increased sensitivity equals more control.
- Less buckle pressure is needed to anchor your foot to the boot. Enjoy more runs in greater comfort. Less buckle pressure equals warmer feet.
- Hi-rebound, polyurethane foam top covers are comfortable and warm.
You paid several hundred dollars for your ski boots. Tread Labs' ski boot orthotics cost $75. Don’t you think it’s worth $75 to convert your ski boots from good to great?
Consider these things when ordering ski boot orthotics:
- Ski boots have a very snug fit.
- If you are between sizes, go down when you order insoles for your ski boots.
- Take your boot liners out of the shells and remove any insoles that came in your boots. Take time to seat the new ski boot insoles all the way back in the heel pocket of the liner.
Experience the sensation of connection to the snow. Our 30-day fit guarantee insures free shipping and returns.
Questions? Call us. (781) 435-0662 We love to ski and want to help you get ski orthotics that will put a smile on your wind-blown face.
FIND YOUR FIT