Hiking Boot Insoles - Give Your Feet the Support They Need
Hiking Can Be Tough On Your Feet
Hiking brings you closer to nature. Hiking also creates a big challenge for your feet. Uneven terrain. Ascending and descending. Carrying a pack. Long hours on the trail. Steep downhills can push your toes against the front of your shoes. This often results from over pronation. As your arches flatten, your feet lose instep height and slide forward in your shoes. When they do, friction builds creating heat and discomfort.
Supportive Insoles Make Hiking More Comfortable
Strong, flexible arch support can make a world of difference in your comfort on (or off) the trail.
- Insoles will spread the weight more evenly over the bottom of your feet decreasing the possibility of ‘hot spots’.
- By controlling pronation, your hiking footwear will fit more consistently, minimizing toe banging. (Make sure your shoes are long enough. No insole will prevent toes from jamming if they’re too short.)
- Less motion in your shoes means less friction. Keeping your feet cool always helps comfort.
- The resilient arch support helps stabilize softer, lighter weight hiking shoes. A light hiking shoe with a great insole is more supportive than a heavy hiking boot with flat footbeds.
- Pure antimicrobial treatment battles foot odor for fresher footwear.
Tread labs 30 Day Fit Guarantee
At $75, you want to rest assured that your purchase meets your needs and delivers true value. Tread Labs offers insoles a 30 day fit guarantee. We are confident that our insoles will elevate your experience. Try Tread Labs insoles for 30 days. Feel the difference they make in comfort, alignment and performance. Discover what exceptional support does for the health and comfort of your feet. If you are not completely satisfied, send them back for a full refund. We’ll even pay your return shipping..
Hiking Footwear Tips:
Think about these things when considering insoles for hiking:
- Hiking shoes need to fit well in order to perform well, not matter what insoles you use. There should be about ½ inch between the end of your toes and the front of your shoes. Your feet should be snug side to side without constriction or excess room.
- The firm support of Tread Labs does wonders to stabilize your feet. With this strong, spring-like support, lighter shoes can be worn for hiking. Experiment with different shoes to find the perfect balance of weight and protection for the hiking you do.
- Lighter footwear can boost mileage, but choose your footwear with care. It takes strong feet to hike rough terrain with lighter shoes.
Long Distance Durability
Tread labs are made with a molded arch support and a layer of resilient foam. They are connected with low profile Velcro. The arch supports are guaranteed against breaking, cracking or losing their shape. Forever. The polyurethane top covers will eventually wear out. They can be easily replaced for $15. Postpaid. There is no need to toss more plastic in the trash when you can simply replace the foam on top. Maximize your investment and minimize your footprint.
Questions? Call us. (781) 435-0662, or drop us a line. We’d be happy to answer your questions.