Stride thin is the perfect choice for close fitting shoes where some forefoot cushion is desired. 2mm top covers make it perfect for footwear with thin removable inserts: cycling shoes, cleated sport shoes and casual shoes.
- Active support through biomechanics - Firm, resilient arch supports give more comfort than softer, foam insoles.
- Precise fit delivers lasting comfort - 4 arch heights guarantee a precise fit. From flat feet to super high arches, you are guaranteed a perfect, supportive fit.
- Relieves and prevents Plantar Fasciitis - Excellent pronation control helps relieve the pain and ongoing support prevents re-occurrence.
- Easily replaceable top covers enhance value - Our arch supports are guaranteed forever. Top covers can be easily replaced for $15, free shipping. Check out the .
- Super resilient foam for long distance durability – Durable polyurethane foam and low friction polyester fabric maintain their cushion, mile after mile.
- Shoes stay fresh longer - PURE antimicrobial fabric treatment kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- 30-day fit guarantee – Buy Tread Labs insoles – risk free. Experience Stride insoles for a month. Discover what exceptional support does for the health and comfort of your feet. If you are not completely satisfied, send them back for a full refund. We’ll pay the shipping.
- Size questions? - Email us or call (781) 435-0662. We love helping people find comfort!
- Made in the USA – Nothing wrong with that!
Tread Labs offers a range of arch heights and sizes. Getting the right fit is easy.
Tread Labs insoles are available in 4 arch heights. (Except for the smallest sizes). Refer to the the guide below or visit our 'Find Your Fit' page.
- Low Arch Height – Ideal for people with flat feet, our lowest arch height is excellent for feet that have full contact with the ground.
- Medium Arch Height - Our most popular arch height. If you have not worn insoles previously, this is the place to start.
- High Arch Height – Our second most popular insole, this height is best for people who leave a "C" shape footprint on a wet sidewalk.
- Extra High Arch Height – Few companies offer this level of support. If you haven't found insoles high enough, these are for you.
If you are unsure about fit, feel free to call us (781) 435-0662, or order 2 pairs with different arch heights. Keep the pair that feels best, we’ll pay the return shipping.
Our insoles are available in 3 lengths for men and 3 for women. These sizes are based on your most common shoe size. If you are between sizes, it is best to go with a smaller size.
Walk Better. Feel Better. Live Better.
Your feet power your active lifestyle. Give them the support and comfort they deserve. Reap the benefits of a life in balance and alignment. The biomechanical design of Tread Labs insoles supports the structure of your feet, increasing your capabilities.
Enjoy the confidence to push your limits - walking, running, hiking and cycling. Discover how strong arch support empowers your stride and adds efficiency to all your human powered activities.
Getting the most from your insoles.
Stride insoles are designed to replace the generic insoles supplied with your shoes. They work best in sport and casual shoes that have removable insoles.
- If you are unsure of your arch height, order 2 pairs and keep the best fitting pair. Shipping is free both ways.
- Take the removable insoles out of your shoes and slide your new insoles in. Make sure the entire insole lays flat and the the heel is all the way back in the shoe.
- If the insoles need to be trimmed in front, don't hesitate – the 30-day fit guarantee applies to all insoles – trimmed or not. Trim carefully with scissors. Be conservative.
- Wear them for a couple of hours the first day. Increase with time. Great insoles feel:
- Supportive - Your foot should feel consistent contact through all parts of your arch. There should be no uncomfortable pressure points.
- Comfortable - Initially, a supportive orthotic may feel aggressive. After a few days, it should feel like it has always been there; not having it in will feel hollow and unsupportive.
If you have questions, please email us or call (781) 425-0662. We're here to help.
Appreciate the flexibility of this team to allow exchanges and returns with no extra charge or hassle to ensure the fit and satisfaction are perfect. We are very pleased with the product and the company and will continue to purchase here when arch support products are needed. Thank you for your commitment to excellent customer service.
The product is terrific, and so is the staff. The insoles are supportive and rigid. I have a leg length discrepancy, I spoke to a tread labs guy on the phone, who thought the insoles would work, but they can't flex around the leg lift. What makes them perfect for others makes them impossible for me. Very easy return.
My flat feet are extremely grateful for Tread Labs - kudos to the engineers!
Got the insole and felt like it was too high. I called customer service and was told about the satisfaction warranty no the product. I was encouraged to give them a try but also I was sent a return label just in case. I did get used to it in a couple of days. I have tried dozens of insoles over the past few years and this is by far the best.
I appreciated the simplification of determining which insert fits my foot. The order and receiving the inserts was timely and most important, they work great! Thank you Tread Labs Staff!