Looking for the best insoles for hiking boots? Tread Labs insoles increase your efficiency and enables greater distances with less effort.
Hiking Can Be Tough On Your Feet
Hiking brings you closer to nature. Hiking also creates a big challenge for your feet. Uneven terrain. Ascending and descending. Carrying a pack. Long hours on the trail.
Effective arch support improves the efficiency of your stride. By aligning the structure of your foot properly, you travel a little further with each step - for the same amount of enargy. The longer the hike, the more you will notice a boost to your mileage.
Hiking Boot Insoles Make Life on the Trails More Comfortable
Strong, flexible arch support can make a world of difference in your comfort on (or off) the trail.
- Hiking boot insoles will spread the weight more evenly over the bottom of your feet decreasing the possibility of ‘hot spots’.
- By controlling pronation, hiking insoles will make your footwear fit more consistently, minimizing toe banging. (Make sure your shoes are long enough. No insole will prevent toes from jamming if they’re too short.)
- Less motion in your shoes means less friction. Keeping your feet cool always helps comfort.
- The resilient arch support helps stabilize softer, lighter weight hiking shoes. A light hiking shoe with a great insole is more supportive than a heavy hiking boot with flat footbeds.
- Pure antimicrobial treatment battles foot odor for fresher footwear.
Hiking Footwear Tips:
Think about these things when looking for the best hiking boot insoles:
- Hiking shoes need to fit well in order to perform well, no matter what hiking insoles you use. There should be about ½ inch between the end of your toes and the front of your shoes. Your feet should be snug side to side without constriction or excess room.
- The firm support of Tread Labs does wonders to stabilize your feet. With this strong, spring-like support, lighter shoes can be worn for hiking. Experiment with different shoes to find the perfect balance of weight and protection for the hiking you do.
- Lighter footwear can boost mileage, but choose your footwear with care. It takes strong feet to hike rough terrain with lighter shoes.
Million Mile Guarantee
The molded base of Tread Labs insoles is unconditionally guaranteed. Forever. The comfort layer on top can be replaced inexpensively to freshen your step. Try our insoles for 30 days. If you’re not completely satisfied, send them back for an exchange or refund, we’ll cover the (domestic) shipping.
Experience the difference of the best insoles for hiking boots today!
Questions? Call us at (781) 435-0662, or drop us a line. We’d be happy to answer your questions.
FIND YOUR BEST HIKING BOOT INSOLE FIT NOW