2/3 Length Arch Support Insoles – Versatile for Everyday Needs
A couple months ago, Tread Labs launched the new-and-improved Stride. The insole included durable yet flexible arch supports, resilient long-lasting foam covers, low-profile Velcro attachments, and simplified sizing.
Feedback was positive. But you asked for more. Customers wanted to fit Stride's medical-grade arch support into different types of shoes. Tread Labs Stride insoles were great for higher-volume footwear like running or hiking shoes. But it was a tight fit for low-volume shoes like ballet flats or dress-casual loafers.
Tread Labs has responded. The Stride Short insole combines all the state-of-the-art features of the original Stride in a shorter, more compact package that fits well in low-volume shoes.
The Stride Short includes these new features:
- 2/3 length insoles – the shorter length does not take up any volume in the front of your shoes.
- 2-mm top covers – thinner covers keeps heels grounded and are perfect for shoes without removable insoles.
Quality Insoles in a Shorter Package
Stride Short insoles retain the timeless features that make Tread Labs the best after-market insole out there:
- Medical-grade arch supports that control overpronation and help relieve and prevent plantar fasciitis.
- Precise fit is guaranteed with 4 arch heights to accommodate any type of foot, from flat feet to high arches.
- Easily replaceable top covers can be replaced for $15, free shipping. Remember, our arch supports are guaranteed – forever.
- Durable polyurethane foam and low friction polyester fabric maintain their cushion, mile after mile.
- PURE antimicrobial fabric treatment kills 99.9% of bacteria, making sure your shoes – and feet – stay fresh longer.
- 30-day fit guarantee allows you to purchase the Stride Short insoles – risk free. Experience these compact new insoles for a month. Discover what exceptional support does for the health and comfort of your feet. If you are not completely satisfied, send them back for a full refund. We’ll pay the shipping.
If you've been looking to add extra support to your ballet flats or casual-dress loafers, Stride Short insoles are the answer. Give your feet the comfort they deserve, in all your footwear.