The Perfect Cure for Sore Feet
Are your feet sore by the end of the day? Do you wish you had more energy in the evening? When you are a delivery truck driver, you log some serious miles, every day. Your feet need strong support to feel good. Find out the best work boot insoles for you.
Choosing the Best Footwear for Delivery Drivers
Being on your feet for hours can create serious discomfort. Good shoes make a big difference. When choosing footwear for work, keep these things in mind:
- Fit – Shoes/boots that are too big or too small make life difficult. There should be about ½ inch between the end of your longest toe and the front of your shoe. No more, no less.
- Breatheability – Sweaty feet are a recipe for disaster. Stinky, wet feet cause blisters, athlete’s foot, and marital instability. Save your rain boots for extreme weather. Avoid Gore-tex or other waterproof membranes. Buy shoes that let the moisture out. Remember to air your shoes out between use.
- Shock Absorption – Get the right balance of cushion and support from the outsoles on your shoes. Running shoes are often too soft for stability. Work boots with hard soles transmit too much shock to your legs. The ideal shoe has a firm crepe or rubber outsole that absorbs shock without feeling squishy.
- Durability – The best value isn’t always the cheapest option. Cheap shoes that wear out quickly will cost more than quality footwear. Pay attention to the lifespan of your shoes. Pay for quality when durability counts.
- Support – Insoles make a huge difference. A lightweight shoe can offer excellent support if the insole is right. The insoles that came in your boots don't do much for comfort. The thin gel insoles from the drugstore provide little relief and wear out quickly. It’s time to invest in some high-quality insoles. A mechanic buys a good wrench, a carpenter a good hammer. Your footwear is important for your comfort and job satisfaction.
Delivery Workers - Tips for Foot Comfort
Taking care of your feet is a high priority. Here are a few tips to keep your feet as comfortable as possible:
- Great Socks – Throw your cotton socks out. Nylon too. Try the new soft wool brands out there, no matter the season. Wool manages moisture better than cotton, and it doesn’t stink. Get a thicker wool in the winter. In the summer, get a lighter version. We recommend Smartwool, Thorlo, or Darn Tough. When the temp soars, some prefer polyester for its wicking ability. Believe it or not, Target has some great cushioned polyester socks for cheap.
- Rotate Your Shoes – Your footwear will last longer and your feet will be happier if you don’t wear the same pair of shoes every day. If you have an absolute favorite style, get two pairs. Alternating between the two will give you more days than one pair at a time.
- Understand Support – All-day comfort comes from well-designed support. We did not evolve to walk on asphalt and concrete. The hard, flat surfaces of our world are recent in our evolution. Putting arch support in your footwear prevents sore feet at the end of the day. High quality insoles are not cheap. Put your money where it benefits you. What is your comfort worth?
The Best Work Boot Insoles
Even the best work shoes sometimes need extra support. Finding the best work boot insoles for your needs means having correct fit, proper support, and durability. Tread Labs insoles are perfect for delivery personnel. Unlike drugstore footbeds, they support your arches for long-term comfort. Our insoles are the best choice for people who put serious miles in as part of the regular workday. Here is how they differ from the competition:
- Stronger Support – The spring-like arch supports provide more support than other over-the-counter options. Deep heel cups help cushion your heels. Medical-grade materials deliver the support of custom orthotics at a fraction of the cost.
- More Sizes – Your shoes aren’t sized small, medium and large – your insoles shouldn't be either. Tread Labs offers more arch heights than any other insole company.
- Top-Shelf Materials – Polyurethane, high rebound foam top covers for shock absorption. Antimicrobial treatments to keep feet fresh.
- Long-Term Value – The molded arch supports in Tread labs insoles are guaranteed. Forever. The top decks are replaceable. $15 (postpaid) buys a new pair of top covers, and you're good as new.
- 30-Day Fit Guarantee - To make purchasing risk free, Tread Labs offers a 30-day fit guarantee. Try our insoles for a month. Feel the difference they make in comfort, alignment, and endurance. Discover what exceptional support does for the health of your feet. If you are not completely satisfied, send them back for a full refund. We'll even pay the shipping.